10. They do an outstanding job, day after day, and never utter a word.
9. They stand the times with more than one lifetime of strength.
8. Tough and straight-forward – folks are amazed at all the stuff they can do.
7. Both were fashioned in America, by Americans, with high-quality materials… and they’re still serving America today.
6. They are forged for strength and durability.
5. They can handle wind, snow, rain, sun, heat, cold, and hail — just fine.
4. Both can handle traffic when it turns bull-headed.
3. Both can handle torches, nuts, bolts, welding, firearms, heavy construction, hard-driving, etc.
2. When you hear that one’s just saved somebody’s life, it’s not hard to believe.
And LAST of all…
1. They’re smooth and quiet on the outside, but buck ’em, and you’ll find out what they’re made of.
-Tom (Guardrail Corral)